I started this blog for personal matters, to publish my art and literature, Now it seems I am turning this blog to a reporting media of Human abuse and Human being in wretched plight all around the World. I hope, We all citizen should rush to the crying and disturbing souls and help and support them. Protest and publicizing can help stop atrocities on public and bring safety measure to the mass under calamities.
Art Works by Albert Ashok
Monday, May 31, 2010
The state of the world' HUMAN RIGHTS
- cosmopolitan express
- I am a Painter, an Author/poet and a Graphic Designer, I teach painting . My students are all senior-- art college students. and people who wants to be an artist, and those who wants to have little time with drawing and painting. I believe ' WE CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE !' I exhibit my paintings at galleries of different states in INDIA. You can buy my paintings, contact(+91) 9477773288,9330858536,9831445765 kolkata I LOVE TO HAVE PEOPLE AS FRIEND AND WORK FOR 'FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ' , IMAGINE YOU WILL BE WITH ME someday
- Protect women and girls at risk of sexual violence...
- The state of the world' HUMAN RIGHTS
- Sri Lanka : SECRETARY CLINTON and Minister of Exte...
- Delay in investigation independently may result wi...
- Voice for Raúl’s release!
- India: Authorities must halt unnecessary and exces...
- Zimbabwe: 700,000 forcibly evicted still ignored f...
- French politicians urged to reject ban on full fac...
- A survivor of the Sri Lankan war shares her story
- Survivors of war in Sri Lanka deserve justice
- ▼ May (10)