I started this blog for personal matters, to publish my art and literature, Now it seems I am turning this blog to a reporting media of Human abuse and Human being in wretched plight all around the World. I hope, We all citizen should rush to the crying and disturbing souls and help and support them. Protest and publicizing can help stop atrocities on public and bring safety measure to the mass under calamities.
Art Works by Albert Ashok
- cosmopolitan express
- I am a Painter, an Author/Poet and a Graphic Designer, I teach painting . My students are all senior-- Art college students. and people who wants to be an artist, and those who wants to have little time with drawing and painting. I believe ' WE CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE !' I exhibit my paintings at galleries of different states in INDIA. 45 group shows, 10 solo shows, in different parts of India. And published about 100 books on Drawing paintings and poetry. You can buy my paintings, contact(+91) 9330858536, 9831445765, kolkata,India. for email type albertashok at gmail dot com. I LOVE TO HAVE PEOPLE AS FRIEND AND WORK FOR 'FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ' , IMAGINE YOU WILL BE WITH ME someday
- Bhopal compensation as insufficient
- I Love You : Is it an offensive phrase?
- Refugees in Malaysia arrested, abused and denied r...
- Floods across southern China take heavy toll
- UN launches $71m appeal for Kyrgyzstan refugee cri...
- Is Love an offence? Shame on society
- An International Team Defending Human Rights
- দারিদ্র্য ও মানবাধিকার নিয়ে বিতর্কে আমাদেরকে সহায়ত...
- Congo : Prominent human rights defender slain
- Human rights in efforts to end poverty
- Convictions for 1984 Union Carbide disaster in Bho...
- Suffocating Gaza - the Israeli blockade's effects ...
- Zimbabwe's 700,000 victims of forced eviction stil...
- Protest Against Continued Persecution of Jailed Ed...
- International's Demand Dignity campaign
- ▼ June (15)